Consulting (or, more correctly, Business Therapy)
I would love to work with you and support your business adventures!
This is my portfolio site, so take a look around to find out about me and see what you think. (To read my varied thoughts on business and learn more about me, surf the tags Me, Me, Me and Business) Also feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile.
I am passionate about small business, especially retail…especially online retail, and brands. I love LOVE to support creative and brave people who set out to start their own business. It’s what I’ve done for many years, and it’s what I love to see others do. “Consulting” isn’t quite the right word for what I do. I think my clients would consider it more “business therapy”. And seriously – when you’re running the show and exhausted, stretched too thin, and drained creatively, a therapist is exactly what you need!
Should you wish to hire me for support in the following areas, please email traceyteeATmacDOTcom and let’s chat.
- Brand Manager / Creative Development
- Social Media Manager (Facebook, Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, company blogs, plus extended social media integration through relevant channels. I can also offer quick intensive training courses to set up goals and focus for your Social Media Outreach and arm you or your staff with the tools necessary to manage your Social Media in-house.)
- Pinterest Campaign Management (an affordable, flat rate account management program to take this task off your plate, and maximize visibility.)
- Merchandising/ecommerce consultant
- PR/Media consultant (please visit my NewNOW area to learn more about my innovative, low-cost PR representation)
- Project Manager (website new builds and re-designs; social media integration; product launches)
- Marketing + Email Campaigns
- Freelance writer (specializing in gifting/product discoveries, design, decor, art, baby/parenting, healthy living, fair food rights)
- Customer Service
Additionally, over the years I’ve been lucky to collaborate with a team of highly qualified professionals in areas way outside my skill sets. I work with often with these folks and completely trust them. Should you require it, I can offer and/or set up & execute services for:
- Low-cost, off-site Customer Service (including phone, email and LiveChat)
- Web programming
- Graphic Design
- SEO / SEM
- Blog Design
- Company training for in-house management of blogs, Twitter and Facebook
- Video Production
- Media Training for on-camera
I also do television appearances and speaking engagements on the above topics. People say I’m funny.
Some Selected Current & Past Clients Include:
Alice Supply Co
** To show my dedication to creating a five-star consumer experience for your brand, I want to share this nice note from a former Delight.com customer of mine, sent to our Customer Service Manager SEVEN MONTHS after we closed:
You guys made it such a fun shopping experience – super professional, flawless (if it was crazy we didn’t know!) and the BEST customer service I’ve
ever experienced!! I can’t say it enough; you and Tracey did such an amazing job at Delight!! Your dedication and attention to detail – in the products you sold and the packaging and little touches (miss the organic candies!) were super appreciated!!
My online shopping has NOT been the same without you! =( But it gives me great pleasure to still be able to brag about where I got all these cool gifts I give to my friends and family! =)